Free range pork box, contents delivered frozen, sourced from Jimmy Butlers Blythburgh farm.
- Two large farmshop sausage rolls, ready for you to cook at home.
- Pork loin, boned & rolled (approx 1.3kg) prime roasting joint
- Pair of pork cutlets, each cutlet aproxx 227g. perfect for grilling and served with mashed potato, apple sauce & sage.
- Butlers banger’s 6 sausages for breakfast, lunch or supper!
- Diced pork, 500g pack perfect for a slow cooked Pork, onion & cider stew, also from Blythburgh farm.
- Dry cured bacon, Aubrey’s premium bacon, this product is sourced from English outdoor-bred pigs, quite often Blythburgh, but not always.
Aubrey Allen our butcher purchase free range Pork from Blythburgh Pork, Suffolk, who select
only gilt pigs to one fat level specification to ensure consistency for us.
We purchase only gilt pigs (young females) which are sweeter than the males
and have a delicious intramuscular fat, giving a lovely flavour.
The terrain of Suffolk with it’s sandy soil and sea salt breeze gives these free
range pigs a happy stress free life.