- 1 x Grass fed Sirloin on the bone (550g) from award winning butcher Aubrey Allen.
- Peach Croft farm Goose fat potato wedges (rosemary, sage & garlic)
- Wild mushroom sauce.
- Bertie’s red wine mustard.
- Sticky toffee pudding, sticky toffee sauce & clotted cream.
- Wells three cheese selection.
- 1 x bottle of Nyetimber English sparkling (Classic Cuveé Blue label) 750ml
Aubrey Allen’s sustainable grass fed beef is selected only from native suckler beef breeds such as Angus, Hereford & Devon Reds, your steak is sourced from British farms.
Dry aged for a minimum 28 days to enhance the texture & develop the flavour.
Bone-in sirloin is succulent and tender. Keeping the steak on the bone helps to cook our grass-fed, heritage beef more evenly and retains all the moisture.